and other forms
c a l i f o r n i a
3344 B Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Mammoth Lakes Registration Services
501 Old Mammoth Rd.
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
-- Offers Fee-based DMV services:registration renewals, title/ownership transfers, duplicate titles, license plates & stickers.
RESTRICTED LICENSE INFO
Being allowed to travel to and from your employment, medical appointments and any other court ordered programs.
1. Click here to determine DMV eligibility & for Real ID Checklist
2. Wait for 30 days or until your "hard suspension" period is over. You may also have to install an IID (Ignition Interlock Device -- click here for options) in your vehicle. Keep any receipts just in case you need to prove installment.
3. Enroll in DUI school / traffic School -- Click here for more info on DUI requirements from CA DMV
4. Enroll in any other court ordered programs that may apply to you.
5. Apply for the right car insurance. You must show proof of financial responsibility.
DUI responsibility FAQ page here
Info on AB60 form
Steps to obtain a drivers license:
1. Make an appointment with local DMV (walk-ins are only accepted at our Driver License Processing Centers)
2. Complete Driver License of Identification Card Application form (DL 44)
3. Bring your Social Security Card
4. Present Acceptable residency documents. See list here
5. Pay the application fee: $33-34 depending on type.
Driving retest is $7
(Click here for an example of a
SR-22 form). This form is filed from the insurance company to the DMV after you purchase coverage.
Call the California Department of Insurance if you have trouble.
1.800.927.4357 or send them an email here.
6. Pay all reinstatement, reissue and and restriction fees.
Click here to pay Traffic School fees or using EPay-it online.
7. Apply for your temporary restricted driver's license. Go to your local DMV, and bring proof of enrollment (SR-22). Be prepared to pay a fee of $125 ($100 if you are under 21 when incident occurred).